Monday, April 13, 2009

Prochain Arrêt... Lycée Daudet

Believe it or not almost five years have passed
I never thought I would be so fucking fast
August 29, we were so young 
2004 I guess we were also strong.
I was not afraid back then, 
at least we did not have the "responsibilities" we have today,
you said let's go to France, I just said When?
I did not even care if I didn't speak French.
Bienvenue, moi Je suis Emmanuelle
Rumy ¿qué dice?
Vous mangez tout?
No, Eva n'aime pas les legumes!!
I think it's almost 10am
That means il faut prendre un café
ask if anyone is going chez le boulanger
Rumy me traes un palmier.
Our afternoons drinking café viennois
sitting in La place de la Comedie
looking at the people who walked by
fumándonos un "gar" tras otro "gar"
Thursday is almost here, 
¿ya sabemos a dónde vamos a ir?
Ryan air says...
Ce weekend... on'y va en Italie
I see the elevator chez Espace Langue
going up by the time we just opened the door
I still hear your voice saying we should wait, 
while I give you that "we-are-taking-the-stairs" face.
Te debo dos euros Rumy, tu pagaste en Monoprix
Shit! I just lost my debit!
No Rumy tu pagaste antes el croque monsieur,
Merde! That was my stupid train!
We hear the Andean music while we are waiting for the tram
Polygone plays the music from La Star Academie every time
We are going to the Australian tonight
On peut prendre L'Amigo à Port Marianne
I can still feel the excitement of braking the rules,
I can still hear Danielle saying fermez la goule!
I will never forget our cigarettes at the window's edge
ni las bolsas de plastico para protejer tus pies.
Now that we think we are all grown up
I look back and maybe it was that little town were we belonged
I think today I am as happy as I was back then,
I'm sure you know what type of happiness I'm trying to explain
You often said that it was a trip to the beach what changed me
I can tell you it was that fall without hesitating
That is why you have an intrinsic place in my heart
one that was perfectly constructed by my mind
You are the only one who has not questioned
the random decisions I have made
because you always believed I was doing it for a better end
your advice and support got me here
una servilleta de la desti me hace seguir.
We need to go back,
be roommates again,
pretend the years have not passed
share une tarte aux pommes
and each one have un café au lait
comme ca j'oublierais toutes mes défaites.
We will go back, we are still young
on est aussi plus forte
soon we will be sitting back in Antigone

 

No comments:

Post a Comment